Vs > Ohakea
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Ohakea Climate & Distance Between
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Trevico, Italy
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Rio Negro, Brazil
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Low Head, Australia
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Condega, Nicaragua
Ohakea vs Correntina, Brazil
Ohakea vs Singapore, Singapore
Ohakea vs Nagua, Dominican Republic
Ohakea vs State University, Nm, Usa
Limassol vs Abidjan
Mcpherson, Ks vs West Chester, Pa
Tebessa vs Aepto.San Luis
Lankaran vs Hughenden, Queensland
- The distance between San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr, Usa and Ohakea, New Zealand is approximately 13,729 km or 8,531 mi.
- To reach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr in this distance one would set out from Ohakea bearing 93.6° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr bearing 53.5° or NE .
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Ohakea has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Ohakea is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome.
- The average temperature is 13.5 °C (24.3°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 6.4 °C (11.5°F) less in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 437.3 mm (17.2 in) more which is equivalent to 437.3 l/m² (10.73 US gal/ft²) or 4,373,000 l/ha (467,503 US gal/ac) more. About 1 1/2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 20.9° higher in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr than in Ohakea.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr relative to Ohakea. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Ohakea vs San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -2 (0)
|| -11 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Mytilini, Lesbos, Greece
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Wairakei, New Zealand
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Brest, Belarus
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea
Ohakea vs Larned, Ks, Usa
Ohakea vs Ajiro, Japan
Ohakea vs Mongu, Zambia
Ohakea vs Wairoa, Frasertown, New Zealand
Minginui Forest vs Georgetown
Perry, Ok vs Borzja
Munich vs Mariehamn, Åland Islands
Scott, Sk vs Pelly Bay, Nt
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Ohakea Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr
Climate Guides for Locations near Ohakea
- Marton (Filter Station), New Zealand - 22.4 kms (13.9 miles) N
- Motu Kowhai, New Zealand - 23.3 kms (14.5 miles) NNE
- Marton (Ross Street), New Zealand - 14.8 kms (9.2 miles) N
- Feilding Sandon Rd, New Zealand - 15.7 kms (9.7 miles) E
- Feilding Sewage Pt, New Zealand - 16.5 kms (10.3 miles) ESE
- Bunnythorpe, New Zealand - 22.5 kms (14 miles) ESE
- Palmerston N (Aero), New Zealand - 24.9 kms (15.5 miles) ESE
- Glen Oroua, New Zealand - 13.3 kms (8.3 miles) SSE
- Palm. Nth, Haydon St, New Zealand - 24.9 kms (15.5 miles) ESE
- Palmerston N, New Zealand - 24.9 kms (15.5 miles) ESE