Vs > Ophir
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Ophir Climate & Distance Between
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Gwavas Forest, New Zealand
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Östersund, Sweden
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Memphis, Tennessee, Usa
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Great Falls, Montana, Usa
Ophir vs Baruunkharaa, Mongolia
Ophir vs Pecs, Hungary
Ophir vs Mwmosa, Malawi
Ophir vs Le Lamentin, Martinique
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania vs Miyako
Whatawhata vs Matad
Faranah vs Princeton, In
Daguaan City vs Blagovescensk
- The distance between San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr, Usa and Ophir, New Zealand is approximately 14,125 km or 8,777 mi.
- To reach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr in this distance one would set out from Ophir bearing 101.3° or ESE and follow the great circles arc to approach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr bearing 46.8° or NE .
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Ophir has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Ophir is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The average annual temperature is 17.3 °C (31.1°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 10.6 °C (19.1°F) less in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 910.2 mm (35.8 in) more which is equivalent to 910.2 l/m² (22.34 US gal/ft²) or 9,102,000 l/ha (973,064 US gal/ac) more. About 3 1/6 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 25.8° higher in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr than in Ophir.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr relative to Ophir. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Ophir vs San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Camilo Daza, Colombia
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Nuriootpa, Australia
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Multan, Pakistan
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Caetite, Brazil
Ophir vs Cleveland, Ohio, Usa
Ophir vs Xichang, China
Ophir vs Hakkari, Turkey
Ophir vs Neustrelitz, Germany
Misratah vs Garanhuns
Potsdam vs Chelsea, Vt
Kotlas vs Esfahan
Lake Coleridge vs Chapais, Qc
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Ophir Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr
Climate Guides for Locations near Ophir
- Hawea Flat, New Zealand - 57.6 kms (35.8 miles) NNW
- Mt Barker, New Zealand - 56.9 kms (35.3 miles) NW
- Cardrona, New Zealand - 54.8 kms (34 miles) WNW
- Upper Meg, New Zealand - 47.5 kms (29.5 miles) WNW
- Matakanui, New Zealand - 9.6 kms (6 miles) NW
- Clyde, Fraser St, New Zealand - 24.2 kms (15 miles) WSW
- Alexandra, New Zealand - 22.5 kms (14 miles) SW
- Roxburgh, New Zealand - 45.4 kms (28.2 miles) SSW
- Roxburgh, Hilltop, New Zealand - 51.1 kms (31.7 miles) SSW