Vs > Opotiki
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Opotiki Climate & Distance Between
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Portalegre, Portugal
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Kaitoke, New Zealand
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Port Hedland, Australia
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Paramaribo, Suriname
Opotiki vs Waiotapu Forest, New Zealand
Opotiki vs Pelly Bay, Nt, Canada
Opotiki vs Estevan, Sk, Canada
Opotiki vs Iguatu, Brazil
Port Elizabeth vs Dikson Island
Kovel’ vs Kushka
Kerch vs Prince Albert, Sk
Rafaela Inta vs Adamstown
- The distance between San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr, Usa and Opotiki, New Zealand is approximately 13,573 km or 8,434 mi.
- To reach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr in this distance one would set out from Opotiki bearing 91° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr bearing 56.1° or NE .
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Opotiki has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Opotiki is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The average annual temperature is 12.7 °C (22.9°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 6.4 °C (11.5°F) less in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 9.8 mm (0.4 in) less which is equivalent to 9.8 l/m² (0.24 US gal/ft²) or 98,000 l/ha (10,477 US gal/ac) less. About 1 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 18.8° higher in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr than in Opotiki.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr relative to Opotiki. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Opotiki vs San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -15 (-1)
|| -25 (-1)
|| -74 (-3)
|| -5 (0)
|| -32 (-1)
|| -5 (0)
|| -6 (0)
|| -3 (0)
|| -10 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Adana, Turkey
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Aberystwyth, Wales, Uk
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Plymouth, England, Uk
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Luling, Tx, Usa
Opotiki vs Malarg E, Argentina
Opotiki vs Porto Uniao, Brazil
Opotiki vs Aqiq, Sudan
Opotiki vs Shkoder, Albania
Daguaan City vs Halaib
Xankandi vs Lafayette, La
Misamfu vs Sao Mateus
Shahroud vs Bangalore
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Opotiki Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr
Climate Guides for Locations near Opotiki
- Whakatane, Wainui, New Zealand - 38 kms (23.6 miles) WNW
- Thornton, New Zealand - 40.9 kms (25.4 miles) WNW
- Thornton East, New Zealand - 40.9 kms (25.4 miles) WNW
- Edgecumbe, New Zealand - 44.3 kms (27.5 miles) WNW
- Te Teko, New Zealand - 41.5 kms (25.8 miles) W
- Awakeri, New Zealand - 41.5 kms (25.8 miles) W
- Mahoetahi Manawahe, New Zealand - 58.8 kms (36.6 miles) W
- Opouriao, New Zealand - 26.3 kms (16.3 miles) W
- Kawerau, New Zealand - 51.1 kms (31.7 miles) W
- Waimana, New Zealand - 20.4 kms (12.6 miles) WSW
- Kopuriki, New Zealand - 49.6 kms (30.8 miles) WSW
- Kopuriki, Grant Rd, New Zealand - 49.6 kms (30.8 miles) WSW
- Galatea, New Zealand - 56.2 kms (34.9 miles) SW