Vs > Otautau
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Otautau Climate & Distance Between
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Turukhansk, Russia
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Dease Lake, Bc, Canada
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Ulgii, Mongolia
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Boise, Idaho, Usa
Otautau vs Benin, Benin
Otautau vs Red Lodge, Mt, Usa
Otautau vs Kaliningrad, Russia
Otautau vs Karesuando, Sweden
Murfreesboro, Tn vs Ushibuka
Lavras vs Ed Dueim
Kushiro vs Treinta Y Tres
Drosh vs Belle Plaine, Ia
- The distance between San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr, Usa and Otautau, New Zealand is approximately 14,222 km or 8,838 mi.
- To reach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr in this distance one would set out from Otautau bearing 103.4° or ESE and follow the great circles arc to approach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr bearing 45.2° or NE .
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Otautau has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Otautau is in or near the cool temperate desert scrub biome.
- The annual average temperature is 17 °C (30.6°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 6 °C (10.8°F) less in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 162.5 mm (6.4 in) more which is equivalent to 162.5 l/m² (3.99 US gal/ft²) or 1,625,000 l/ha (173,723 US gal/ac) more. About 1 1/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 26.8° higher in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr than in Otautau.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr relative to Otautau. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Otautau vs San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -37 (-1)
|| -19 (-1)
|| -40 (-2)
|| -12 (0)
|| -7 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Houma, La, Usa
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Charleston (municipal), Sc, Usa
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Moncton, Nb, Canada
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Kawambwa, Zambia
Otautau vs Rostock, Germany
Otautau vs Bhubaneshwar, India
Otautau vs Markovo, Russia
Otautau vs Kota Bharu, Malaysia
Hanty-Mansijsk vs Ottawa, Ks
Mugla vs Mayo, Yukon Territory
Fukuyama vs Satu Mare
Portland, Oregon vs Sault Ste Marie, On
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Otautau Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr
Climate Guides for Locations near Otautau
- Dunrobin, New Zealand - 50.8 kms (31.6 miles) N
- Kaweku, New Zealand - 56.8 kms (35.3 miles) ENE
- Lora, New Zealand - 45.6 kms (28.3 miles) ENE
- Drummond, New Zealand - 11.7 kms (7.2 miles) NE
- Waimumu, Glendhu, New Zealand - 58 kms (36.1 miles) E
- Winton, New Zealand - 24.5 kms (15.2 miles) E
- Hokonui Forest, New Zealand - 44 kms (27.3 miles) E
- Hedgehope, New Zealand - 40.2 kms (25 miles) E
- Riverton, New Zealand - 20.4 kms (12.7 miles) S
- Invercargill, New Zealand - 36.5 kms (22.7 miles) SE
- Awarua, New Zealand - 46.5 kms (28.9 miles) SE