Vs > Oujoa
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Oujoa Climate & Distance Between
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Malye Karmakuly, Novaya Zemlya, Russia
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Lower Hutt, Taita, New Zealand
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Gor’Kij, Russia
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Clinton Point, Nt, Canada
Oujoa vs Bratsk, Russia
Oujoa vs Paoli, In, Usa
Oujoa vs Rio San Juan, Dominican Republic
Oujoa vs Maniwaki, Qc, Canada
Napier, Hawkes Bay vs Otaru
Perales vs Blaine, Wa
Port-Au-Prince vs Khanpur
Tamatave/ Toamasina vs Warren, Pa
- The distance between San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr, Usa and Oujoa, Morocco is approximately 6,514 km or 4,048 mi.
- To reach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr in this distance one would set out from Oujoa bearing 271.5° or W and follow the great circles arc to approach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr bearing 239.9° or WSW .
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Oujoa has a mid-latitude cool steppe climate (BSk).
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Oujoa is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 10.2 °C (18.3°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 12.2 °C (22°F) less in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 981.7 mm (38.6 in) more which is equivalent to 981.7 l/m² (24.09 US gal/ft²) or 9,817,000 l/ha (1,049,502 US gal/ac) more. About 3 5/6 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 14.8° higher in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr than in Oujoa.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr relative to Oujoa. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Oujoa vs San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Krasnodar, Russia
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Aleppo, Syria
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Izmir, Turkey
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Castlegar, Bc, Canada
Oujoa vs State College, Pa, Usa
Oujoa vs Caratinga, Brazil
Oujoa vs Parnaiba, Brazil
Oujoa vs Thursday Island Mo, Australia
Medford, Wi vs Jimani
Wairapukao Forest vs Bedford, Ma
Peshawar vs Aj-Petri
Kita vs Jokioinen
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Oujoa Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr
Climate Guides for Locations near Oujoa
- Cordoba, Spain - 428.8 kms (266.5 miles) NW
- Almeria, Costa Del Sol, Spain - 232.6 kms (144.5 miles) N
- Malaga, Spain - 312.4 kms (194.1 miles) NW
- Gibraltar, Gibraltar - 344.7 kms (214.2 miles) WNW
- Tangier, Morocco - 375.6 kms (233.4 miles) WNW
- Melilla, Spain (Canary Islands - 108.1 kms (67.2 miles) WNW
- Taza, Morocco - 199.6 kms (124 miles) WSW
- Fes-Sais, Morocco - 294.8 kms (183.2 miles) WSW
- Meknes, Morocco - 344.5 kms (214.1 miles) WSW
- Ifrane, Morocco - 330 kms (205.1 miles) WSW
- Midelt, Morocco - 348.6 kms (216.6 miles) SW
- Bechar, Algeria - 366.3 kms (227.6 miles) S