Vs > Ovruc
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Ovruc Climate & Distance Between
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Nizneangarsk, Russia
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Denver, Colorado, Usa
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Ludhiana, India
Ovruc vs Mokau, Mohakatino Stn, New Zealand
Ovruc vs Ballykelly, Northern Ireland, Uk
Ovruc vs Maroua, Cameroon
Ovruc vs Buffalo, New York, Usa
Laurel, Md vs Altai
Irkutsk vs Cape Kamennyj
Williamtown vs C. Itapemirim
Timisoara vs Waikaremoana Onepoto
- The distance between San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr, Usa and Ovruc, Ukraine is approximately 8,741 km or 5,432 mi.
- To reach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr in this distance one would set out from Ovruc bearing 285.3° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr bearing 219.4° or SW .
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Ovruc has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Ovruc is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 20 °C (36°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 21.1 °C (38°F) less in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 688.4 mm (27.1 in) more which is equivalent to 688.4 l/m² (16.89 US gal/ft²) or 6,884,000 l/ha (735,945 US gal/ac) more. About 2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 31.3° higher in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr than in Ovruc.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr relative to Ovruc. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Ovruc vs San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Faya, Chad
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Tara, Russia
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Gibraltar, Gibraltar
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic
Ovruc vs Belo Horizonte, Brazil
Ovruc vs Djibouti, Djibouti
Ovruc vs Ithaca, Ny, Usa
Ovruc vs Redding, Ca, Usa
Yakutat, Ak vs Dauphin, Manitoba
Monterrey vs Lake Coleridge
Copiapo-Chamonate vs Stockholm
Isfjord Radio, Svalbard vs La Quiaca Obs
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Ovruc Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr
Climate Guides for Locations near Ovruc
- Mogilev, Belarus - 306.5 kms (190.5 miles) NNE
- Gomel, Belarus - 192.3 kms (119.5 miles) NE
- Vasilevici, Russia - 126.9 kms (78.9 miles) NE
- Chernigov, Ukraine - 172 kms (106.9 miles) E
- Romny, Ukraine - 331.9 kms (206.2 miles) E
- Kiev, Ukraine - 161.4 kms (100.3 miles) SE
- Lubny, Ukraine - 332.3 kms (206.5 miles) ESE
- Zolotonosa, Ukraine - 320.4 kms (199.1 miles) ESE
- Uman', Ukraine - 301.8 kms (187.6 miles) SSE
- Gajvoron, Ukraine - 338.6 kms (210.4 miles) SSE