Vs > Pavelec
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Pavelec Climate & Distance Between
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Oymyakon, Russia
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Zaporizhia, Ukraine
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Songea, Tanzania
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Mugla, Turkey
Pavelec vs Nemuro, Japan
Pavelec vs Albert Lea, Mn, Usa
Pavelec vs Bangui, Central African Republic
Pavelec vs Balmoral Forest, New Zealand
Ras-Sedr vs Catanduva
Miami, Florida vs Frosinone
Khuzdar vs Noumea
Riverhead Forest vs Onahama
- The distance between San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr, Usa and Pavelec, Russia is approximately 9,320 km or 5,792 mi.
- To reach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr in this distance one would set out from Pavelec bearing 293° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr bearing 215° or SW .
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Pavelec has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Pavelec is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 22.4 °C (40.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 25.5 °C (45.9°F) less in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 779.3 mm (30.7 in) more which is equivalent to 779.3 l/m² (19.13 US gal/ft²) or 7,793,000 l/ha (833,123 US gal/ac) more. About 2 2/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 33.8° higher in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr than in Pavelec.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr relative to Pavelec. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Pavelec vs San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Lower Hutt, Gracefield, New Zealand
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Tidjikdja, Mauritania
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Auburn, Ne, Usa
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Victoria, Mahe, Seychelles
Pavelec vs Meknes, Morocco
Pavelec vs Kirovograd, Ukraine
Pavelec vs Bialystok, Poland
Pavelec vs Piacenza, Italy
Im Poliny Osipenko vs Greenfield, In
Kitamiesashi vs Komissarovka
Lake Coleridge vs Silute
Los Angeles, Ca vs Tracuateua
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Pavelec Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr
Climate Guides for Locations near Pavelec