Vs > Petropavlovsk Kamchatsky
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Petropavlovsk Kamchatsky Climate & Distance Between
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Bvumbwe, Malawi
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Lewiston, Id, Usa
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Palermo, Sicily, Italy
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Frederikshb, Greenland
Petropavlovsk Kamchatsky vs Kythira Island, Greece
Petropavlovsk Kamchatsky vs Chillan, Chile
Petropavlovsk Kamchatsky vs Asuncion, Paraguay
Petropavlovsk Kamchatsky vs Ust-Barguzin, Russia
Nanjing vs Yorkton, Sk
Pawnee City, Ne vs Ceres
Chihuahua vs Babolsar
Gardiz vs Kitamiesashi
- The distance between San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr, Usa and Petropavlovsk Kamchatsky, Russia is approximately 10,987 km or 6,827 mi.
- To reach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr in this distance one would set out from Petropavlovsk Kamchatsky bearing 42.4° or NE and follow the great circles arc to approach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr bearing 154.7° or SSE .
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Petropavlovsk Kamchatsky has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Petropavlovsk Kamchatsky is in or near the polar desert biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 25.2 °C (45.4°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 17.2 °C (31°F) less in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to semicontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 333.4 mm (13.1 in) more which is equivalent to 333.4 l/m² (8.18 US gal/ft²) or 3,334,000 l/ha (356,427 US gal/ac) more. About 1 1/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 33.1° higher in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr than in Petropavlovsk Kamchatsky.
Climate Comparison Table
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -9 (0)
|| -16 (-1)
|| -2 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Keetmanshoop, Namibia
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Shambat, Sudan
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Manila, Luzon, Philippines
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Puerto Baquerizo Moreno, San Cristobal, Galapagos Islands
Petropavlovsk Kamchatsky vs Edson, Ab, Canada
Petropavlovsk Kamchatsky vs Honolulu, Oahu, Hawaii
Petropavlovsk Kamchatsky vs Aragarcas, Brazil
Petropavlovsk Kamchatsky vs Podgorica, Montenegro
Magoye vs Napoleon, Oh
Den Helder vs Nagano
Vancouver, Wa vs Poindimie
Casablanca vs Skopje
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Petropavlovsk Kamchatsky Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr
Climate Guides for Locations near Petropavlovsk Kamchatsky