Vs > Quetta
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Quetta Climate & Distance Between
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Adiake, Ivory Coast
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Corning, Ar, Usa
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Oita, Japan
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Shelbyvillee, Ky, Usa
Quetta vs Krovoj Rog, Ukraine
Quetta vs Maringa, Brazil
Quetta vs Merida, Venezuela
Quetta vs Cleveland, Ohio, Usa
Dibrugarh/ Mohanbari vs Millport, Oh
Gualeguaychu vs Alice, Tx
Toronto, Ontario vs Kasama
North Bay, On vs Kajaani
- The distance between San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr, Usa and Quetta, Pakistan is approximately 12,618 km or 7,841 mi.
- To reach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr in this distance one would set out from Quetta bearing 310.7° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr bearing 223.6° or SW .
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Quetta has a mid-latitude cool steppe climate (BSk).
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Quetta is in or near the warm temperate desert scrub biome.
- The average temperature is 11.1 °C (20°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 21 °C (37.8°F) less in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1068.5 mm (42.1 in) more which is equivalent to 1068.5 l/m² (26.22 US gal/ft²) or 10,685,000 l/ha (1,142,297 US gal/ac) more. About 5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 10.3° higher in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr than in Quetta.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr relative to Quetta. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Quetta vs San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Vallenar, Chile
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Cape Carbonara, Italy
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Sandspit, Graham Island, Bc, Canada
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs East Tawas, Mi, Usa
Quetta vs Port Alberni, Bc, Canada
Quetta vs Seville, Spain
Quetta vs Huntington/ Tri-State, Wv, Usa
Quetta vs Lubbock, Texas, Usa
Parachinar vs Faya
Tengchong vs Fort Morgan, Co
Omaha, Nebraska vs Greensburg, Ky
Rasht vs Fort Worth, Tx
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Quetta Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr
Climate Guides for Locations near Quetta
- Ghazni, Afghanistan - 392.7 kms (244 miles) NNE
- Dera Ismail Khan, Pakistan - 421.9 kms (262.2 miles) ENE
- Zhob, Pakistan - 275.4 kms (171.1 miles) ENE
- Barkhan, Pakistan - 275.7 kms (171.3 miles) E
- Sibbi, Pakistan - 123.9 kms (77 miles) SE
- Khanpur, Pakistan - 408.7 kms (253.9 miles) ESE
- Jacobabad, Sindh, Pakistan - 265.7 kms (165.1 miles) SE
- Rohri/ Sukkur, Pakistan - 347.8 kms (216.2 miles) SE
- Padidan, Pakistan - 397.3 kms (246.9 miles) SSE