Vs > Rio Negro
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Rio Negro Climate & Distance Between
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Smolensk, Russia
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Sortovala, Russia
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Maringa, Brazil
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Cabo Frio (Cape), Brazil
Rio Negro vs Pawnee City, Ne, Usa
Rio Negro vs Lecce, Italy
Rio Negro vs Uaupes, Brazil
Rio Negro vs Port Elizabeth, South Africa
Luling, Tx vs Belgrade
Cape Smidta vs Razdel’Naja
Roseau, Mn vs Khon Kaen
Astrakhan vs Tarialan
- The distance between San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr, Usa and Rio Negro, Brazil is approximately 5,252 km or 3,263 mi.
- To reach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr in this distance one would set out from Rio Negro bearing 338.9° or NNW and follow the great circles arc to approach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr bearing 340.1° or NNW .
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Rio Negro has a subtropical highland climate with no dry season (Cfb).
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Rio Negro is in or near the warm temperate moist forest biome.
- The average annual temperature is 10.2 °C (18.4°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 5.2 °C (9.4°F) less in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 90.3 mm (3.6 in) less which is equivalent to 90.3 l/m² (2.22 US gal/ft²) or 903,000 l/ha (96,537 US gal/ac) less. About 1 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 6.9° higher in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr than in Rio Negro.
Climate Comparison Table
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -82 (-3)
|| -116 (-5)
|| -88 (-3)
|| -34 (-1)
|| -90 (-4)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Münster, Germany
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Belmullet, Ireland
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Tahoua, Niger
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Goa, India
Rio Negro vs Christchurch Gardens, New Zealand
Rio Negro vs Khuzdar, Pakistan
Rio Negro vs Gainesville Lock, Al, Usa
Rio Negro vs Kidal, Mali
Corrientes vs Whatawhata
Uman’ vs Dolbeau-Mistassini, Quebec
Grindstone Island, Qc vs Seychelles
Palermo/ Point Raisi vs Arroyo Barril
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Rio Negro Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr
Climate Guides for Locations near Rio Negro
- Jacarezinho, Brazil - 328.5 kms (204.1 miles) N
- Londrina, Brazil - 332.8 kms (206.8 miles) NNW
- Maringa, Brazil - 369 kms (229.3 miles) NW
- Campo Mourao, Brazil - 344.6 kms (214.2 miles) NW
- Castro, Brazil - 147.8 kms (91.8 miles) N
- Porto Uniao, Brazil - 127.3 kms (79.1 miles) W
- Chapeco, Brazil - 302 kms (187.6 miles) WSW
- Irai, Brazil - 361.9 kms (224.9 miles) WSW
- Passo Fundo, Brazil - 351.1 kms (218.2 miles) SW
- Sao Joaquim, Brazil - 243 kms (151 miles) S
- Bom Jesus, Brazil - 292.2 kms (181.6 miles) SSW
- Caxias Do Sul, Brazil - 367.8 kms (228.6 miles) SSW