Vs > Roxburgh
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Roxburgh Climate & Distance Between
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Nara, Mali
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Ankara, Turkey
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Analalava, Madagascar
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Tobolsk, Russia
Roxburgh vs Vanguardia, Colombia
Roxburgh vs Gothenburg, Ne, Usa
Roxburgh vs Brenham, Tx, Usa
Roxburgh vs Sioux Falls, South Dakota, Usa
Kathmandu vs Dover, Tn
Abu Na’Ama vs Kljuci
Rabat vs Choshi
Ajan vs Lundazi
- The distance between San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr, Usa and Roxburgh, New Zealand is approximately 14,140 km or 8,787 mi.
- To reach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr in this distance one would set out from Roxburgh bearing 101.8° or ESE and follow the great circles arc to approach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr bearing 46.4° or NE .
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Roxburgh has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Roxburgh is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The average annual temperature is 16 °C (28.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 8.6 °C (15.5°F) less in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 861.9 mm (33.9 in) more which is equivalent to 861.9 l/m² (21.15 US gal/ft²) or 8,619,000 l/ha (921,428 US gal/ac) more. About 2 5/6 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 26.1° higher in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr than in Roxburgh.
Climate Comparison Table
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Alghero, Italy
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Eugene, Or, Usa
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Mactan, Philippines
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Roxburgh vs Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia
Roxburgh vs Santa Rosa, Argentina
Roxburgh vs Davenport, Wa, Usa
Roxburgh vs Mahackala, Russia
Cayenne vs Lanzhou
Drosh vs Falconara
Wairapukao Forest vs Tristan Da Cunha
Talbotton, Ga vs El Cercado
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Roxburgh Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr
Climate Guides for Locations near Roxburgh
- Lauder Flat, New Zealand - 59.9 kms (37.3 miles) NNE
- Matakanui, New Zealand - 47.2 kms (29.3 miles) NNE
- Ophir, New Zealand - 45.4 kms (28.2 miles) NNE
- Clyde, Fraser St, New Zealand - 33.4 kms (20.7 miles) N
- Alexandra, New Zealand - 25 kms (15.5 miles) NNE
- Roxburgh, Hilltop, New Zealand - 11.3 kms (7 miles) SE
- Deep Stream, New Zealand - 55.3 kms (34.3 miles) ESE
- Raes Junction, New Zealand - 38.5 kms (23.9 miles) SSE
- Beaumont Nzfs, New Zealand - 44.2 kms (27.5 miles) SSE
- Lawrence, New Zealand - 56.9 kms (35.4 miles) SSE