Vs > Saratov
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Saratov Climate & Distance Between
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Kawerau, New Zealand
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Antalya, Turkey
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Cook, South Australia, Australia
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Giresun, Turkey
Saratov vs Geisenheim, Germany
Saratov vs Princeton, Bc, Canada
Saratov vs Chugwater, Wy, Usa
Saratov vs Pirai, Brazil
Ammassalik vs Storm Lake, Ia
Orkney Islands vs Peixe
Balikesir vs Skopje
Pasni, Balochistan vs Burlington, Iowa
- The distance between San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr, Usa and Saratov, Russia is approximately 9,840 km or 6,114 mi.
- To reach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr in this distance one would set out from Saratov bearing 298.4° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr bearing 215.2° or SW .
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Saratov has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Saratov is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 21 °C (37.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 28.7 °C (51.7°F) less in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 858.8 mm (33.8 in) more which is equivalent to 858.8 l/m² (21.08 US gal/ft²) or 8,588,000 l/ha (918,114 US gal/ac) more. About 2 5/6 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 31.5° higher in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr than in Saratov.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr relative to Saratov. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Saratov vs San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Dahlonega, Ga, Usa
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs El Cercado, Dominican Republic
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Dagoretti, Kenya
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Fannaråki/ Fanaråken, Sogn Og Fjordane, Norway
Saratov vs Mugla, Turkey
Saratov vs Syktyvkar, Russia
Saratov vs Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
Saratov vs Pehuajo, Argentina
Majuro vs Longreach
Guaymas vs Asmara
Highmore, Sd vs Libby, Mt
Chon Buri/ Sattahip vs Victoria (marine), Bc
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Saratov Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr
Climate Guides for Locations near Saratov
- Gor'Kij, Russia - 538.5 kms (334.6 miles) NNW
- Elat'Ma, Russia - 472.2 kms (293.4 miles) NW
- Pavelec, Russia - 520.2 kms (323.2 miles) WNW
- Tambov, Russia - 349.3 kms (217.1 miles) WNW
- Kursk, Russia - 680.9 kms (423.1 miles) W
- Voronez, Russia - 468.8 kms (291.3 miles) W
- Volgograd, Russia - 335.7 kms (208.6 miles) SSW
- Lugansk, Ukraine - 587.4 kms (365 miles) WSW
- Rostov On Don, Russia - 656.9 kms (408.2 miles) SW
- Elista, Russia - 600 kms (372.8 miles) SSW
- Jaskul', Russia - 599.6 kms (372.6 miles) S