Vs > Sejmcan
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Sejmcan Climate & Distance Between
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Obidos, Brazil
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Syktyvkar, Russia
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Neyba, Dominican Republic
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Block Island, Ri, Usa
Sejmcan vs Guam, Mariana Islands
Sejmcan vs Burkes Garden, Va, Usa
Sejmcan vs Biser, Russia
Sejmcan vs Limon, Costa Rica
Hull, England vs Oslo
Mount Isa vs Miri
Chiang Mai vs Kristianstad
Chahbahar vs West Island, Cocos/ Keeling Islands
- The distance between San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr, Usa and Sejmcan, Russia is approximately 10,371 km or 6,444 mi.
- To reach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr in this distance one would set out from Sejmcan bearing 36.2° or NE and follow the great circles arc to approach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr bearing 163.5° or SSE .
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Sejmcan has a boreal subarctic climate with dry summers (Dsc).
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Sejmcan is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The average temperature is 38.1 °C (68.5°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 49.1 °C (88.4°F) less in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to hypercontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1018.6 mm (40.1 in) more which is equivalent to 1018.6 l/m² (25 US gal/ft²) or 10,186,000 l/ha (1,088,951 US gal/ac) more. About 4 2/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 42.8° higher in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr than in Sejmcan.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr relative to Sejmcan. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Sejmcan vs San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Mount Pleasant, Ia, Usa
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Abbotsford, Bc, Canada
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Yarmouth, Ns, Canada
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Pureora Forest, New Zealand
Sejmcan vs Loei, Thailand
Sejmcan vs Te Teko, New Zealand
Sejmcan vs Mombetsu, Japan
Sejmcan vs Valentine, Ne, Usa
Luqa vs Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc
Bursa vs Naha, Okinawa
Olenek vs Milano/ Malpensa
Ukmerge vs Sainshand
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Sejmcan Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr
Climate Guides for Locations near Sejmcan
- Cetyrehstolbovoj Il, Russia - 960.1 kms (596.6 miles) NNE
- Ilirnej, Russia - 869.7 kms (540.4 miles) NE
- Ust-Oloj, Russia - 522.4 kms (324.7 miles) NE
- Markovo, Russia - 901.9 kms (560.5 miles) ENE
- Kamenskoe, Russia - 702.9 kms (436.8 miles) E
- Korf, Russia - 770.4 kms (478.8 miles) ESE
- Ust'Vajampolka, Russia - 612.6 kms (380.6 miles) SE
- Kljuci, Russia - 871.7 kms (541.7 miles) SE
- Ust-Kamcatsk, Russia - 939.2 kms (583.6 miles) SE
- Ica, Russia - 834.8 kms (518.8 miles) SSE