Vs > Sewell
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Sewell Climate & Distance Between
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Veracruz, Mexico
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs C. Itapemirim, Brazil
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Ramsar, Iran
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Lake Tekapo, New Zealand
Sewell vs Deir Ezzor, Syria
Sewell vs Trelew, Argentina
Sewell vs Vientiane, Laos
Sewell vs Araxa, Brazil
Rasht vs Watson Lake, Yukon Territory
Concordia, Kansas vs Santa Rosa
Henderson, Nc vs Narsarsuaq
Birzai vs Drosh
- The distance between San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr, Usa and Sewell, Chile is approximately 5,858 km or 3,640 mi.
- To reach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr in this distance one would set out from Sewell bearing 5.2° or N and follow the great circles arc to approach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr bearing 4.6° or N .
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Sewell has a Mediterranean warm climate (Csb).
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Sewell is in or near the subpolar rain tundra biome.
- The mean temperature is 16.4 °C (29.5°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 7.8 °C (14°F) less in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 438 mm (17.2 in) more which is equivalent to 438 l/m² (10.75 US gal/ft²) or 4,380,000 l/ha (468,251 US gal/ac) more. About 1 1/2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 14.8° higher in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr than in Sewell.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr relative to Sewell. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Sewell vs San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -71 (-3)
|| -115 (-5)
|| -4 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Cherrapunji, India
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Funchal, Madeira
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Duquoin, Il, Usa
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Freetown, Sierra Leone
Sewell vs New Delhi, India
Sewell vs Halls Creek, Western Australia, Australia
Sewell vs Burgos/ Villafria, Spain
Sewell vs Giresun, Turkey
Ottawa, Ontario vs Plymouth, Ma
Corsicana, Tx vs Wooster, Oh
Makhanga vs Lindenberg
Pontianak, Borneo vs Okinoerabu
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Sewell Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr
Climate Guides for Locations near Sewell
- Santiago, Chile - 70.9 kms (44.1 miles) NNW
- Santiago, Puente Alto, Chile - 54.5 kms (33.9 miles) NNW
- Longovilo-Hacienda, Chile - 97.9 kms (60.8 miles) W
- Barahona, Chile - 12.9 kms (8 miles) W
- Graneros-Sendos, Chile - 32.3 kms (20 miles) W
- Coya, Chile - 2.9 kms (1.8 miles) SW
- Parron, Chile - 34 kms (21.1 miles) SW
- Rengo, Chile - 57.4 kms (35.7 miles) SW
- Vina Vieja, Chile - 74.4 kms (46.2 miles) WSW
- Teno, Chile - 113.8 kms (70.7 miles) SW
- Curico-General Freire, Chile - 125.3 kms (77.9 miles) SW