Vs > St. Katrine
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs St. Katrine Climate & Distance Between
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Dolbeau-Mistassini, Quebec, Canada
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Learmonth, Australia
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Azul, Argentina
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Leninbad, Russia
St. Katrine vs Mersin, Turkey
St. Katrine vs Queenstown, New Zealand
St. Katrine vs Campos Sales, Brazil
St. Katrine vs Iguatu, Brazil
Dewar Lakes, Nt vs Gela
Lastourville vs Bamiyan
Chipata vs Cokurdah
Barnaul vs Batouri
- The distance between San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr, Usa and St. Katrine, Egypt is approximately 9,966 km or 6,193 mi.
- To reach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr in this distance one would set out from St. Katrine bearing 290.9° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr bearing 239.7° or WSW .
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas St. Katrine has a subtropical hot desert climate (BWh).
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas St. Katrine is in or near the warm temperate desert biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 8.1 °C (14.6°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 13.8 °C (24.8°F) less in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1308.4 mm (51.5 in) more which is equivalent to 1308.4 l/m² (32.11 US gal/ft²) or 13,084,000 l/ha (1,398,766 US gal/ac) more. About 63 1/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 8.7° higher in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr than in St. Katrine.
Climate Comparison Table
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Constanz, Dominican Republic
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Akron, Oh, Usa
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs San J. Ocoa, Dominican Republic
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Berwick Forest, New Zealand
St. Katrine vs Tokyo, Japan
St. Katrine vs Bissau, Guinea-Bissau
St. Katrine vs Belfast, Northern Ireland, Uk
St. Katrine vs Gajvoron, Ukraine
Birmingham, Alabama vs Woodstock, Va
Edirne vs Peixe
Pocatello, Idaho vs Cokurdah
Harrow, On vs Putao
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs St. Katrine Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr
Climate Guides for Locations near St. Katrine
- Port-Said, Egypt - 337.7 kms (209.9 miles) NNW
- El Arish, Egypt - 266.4 kms (165.6 miles) N
- Ismailia, Egypt - 275.2 kms (171 miles) NW
- Cairo, Egypt - 301.6 kms (187.4 miles) WNW
- As-Suways/ Suez, Egypt - 203 kms (126.2 miles) NW
- Helwan, Egypt - 293.9 kms (182.7 miles) WNW
- Ras-Sedr, Egypt - 164.5 kms (102.2 miles) NW
- Beni Suef, Egypt - 291.9 kms (181.4 miles) W
- El Tor, Egypt - 66.8 kms (41.5 miles) SW
- Minya, Egypt - 332.5 kms (206.6 miles) W
- Hurguada, Egypt - 174.2 kms (108.2 miles) SSW
- Sohag, Egypt - 332.3 kms (206.5 miles) SW