Vs > Surgut
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Surgut Climate & Distance Between
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Marble Hill, Mo, Usa
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Cordeiro, Brazil
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Sioux Lookout, On, Canada
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Ghedi, Italy
Surgut vs Monmouth, Il, Usa
Surgut vs Chepes, Argentina
Surgut vs Lanzhou, China
Surgut vs Lanzarote, Spain
Hoseda-Hard vs Mexia, Tx
Birr, Offaly vs Birjand
Taloyoak, Spence Bay, Nunavut vs Kopua
Hao vs Alto Tapajos
- The distance between San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr, Usa and Surgut, Russia is approximately 10,452 km or 6,495 mi.
- To reach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr in this distance one would set out from Surgut bearing 321.8° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr bearing 198.3° or SSW .
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Surgut has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Surgut is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 30 °C (53.9°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 35.8 °C (64.4°F) less in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 837.4 mm (33 in) more which is equivalent to 837.4 l/m² (20.55 US gal/ft²) or 8,374,000 l/ha (895,236 US gal/ac) more. About 2 5/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 41.2° higher in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr than in Surgut.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr relative to Surgut. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Surgut vs San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Irozaki, Japan
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Bariloche, Argentina
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Ljubljana, Slovenia
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Songkhla, Thailand
Surgut vs Haifa, Israel
Surgut vs Mpika, Zambia
Surgut vs Samos, Greece
Surgut vs Batna, Algeria
Mt Makulu vs Akola
Newnan, Ga vs Minginui Forest
Baruuhturuun vs Neyba
Norman Wells, Northwest Territories vs Xankandi
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Surgut Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr
Climate Guides for Locations near Surgut