Vs > Tahrir
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Tahrir Climate & Distance Between
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Glasgow, Scotland, Uk
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Astoria/ Clatsop, Or, Usa
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Cedars, Bsharri, Lebanon
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Taejon, North Korea
Tahrir vs Windsor, On, Canada
Tahrir vs New Brunswick, Nj, Usa
Tahrir vs Misratah, Libya
Tahrir vs Yellowstone Park, Wyoming, Usa
Bialystok vs Tarfaya
Manchester, England vs Condega
Hohenpeißenberg, Bavaria vs Fort Simpson, Northwest Territories
Tucuman vs Shambat
- The distance between San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr, Usa and Tahrir, Egypt is approximately 9,586 km or 5,957 mi.
- To reach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr in this distance one would set out from Tahrir bearing 289.2° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr bearing 238.9° or WSW .
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Tahrir has a subtropical hot desert climate (BWh).
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Tahrir is in or near the subtropical desert biome.
- The average annual temperature is 6.9 °C (12.5°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 11.3 °C (20.3°F) less in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1295.4 mm (51 in) more which is equivalent to 1295.4 l/m² (31.79 US gal/ft²) or 12,954,000 l/ha (1,384,869 US gal/ac) more. About 39 1/9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 10.7° higher in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr than in Tahrir.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr relative to Tahrir. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Tahrir vs San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Pleven, Bulgaria
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Penhas Douradas, Portugal
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Iloilo, Philippines
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Fort Wayne, Indiana, Usa
Tahrir vs Apalachicola, Florida, Usa
Tahrir vs Teheran, Iran
Tahrir vs Cataguases, Brazil
Tahrir vs Montrose, Co, Usa
Mcleansboro, Il vs Ye
Key West, Florida vs Fairfield, Ia
Athens vs Hama
Erzurum vs Frontone
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Tahrir Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr
Climate Guides for Locations near Tahrir
- Port-Said, Egypt - 162.4 kms (100.9 miles) ENE
- El Arish, Egypt - 303 kms (188.3 miles) E
- Tanta, Egypt - 32.7 kms (20.3 miles) ENE
- Ismailia, Egypt - 148.2 kms (92.1 miles) E
- Cairo, Egypt - 91 kms (56.5 miles) SE
- As-Suways/ Suez, Egypt - 190.7 kms (118.5 miles) ESE
- Helwan, Egypt - 107.5 kms (66.8 miles) SE
- Ras-Sedr, Egypt - 227.4 kms (141.3 miles) ESE
- Beni Suef, Egypt - 179.3 kms (111.4 miles) SSE
- Minya, Egypt - 285.4 kms (177.4 miles) S