Vs > Tara
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Tara Climate & Distance Between
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Meiktila, Myanmar
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Pickle Lake, On, Canada
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Puerto Ayacucho, Venezuela
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Pasni, Balochistan, Pakistan
Tara vs Nordkap/ Helnes Fyr, Norway
Tara vs Pingbian, China
Tara vs Stratford Dem Farm, New Zealand
Tara vs Mcinnes Island, Bc, Canada
Covington, Tn vs Ambon, Maluku Islands
Lynn Lake, Manitoba vs Brookhaven City, Ms
Mexico City vs Monte Alegre
Konya vs Chugwater, Wy
- The distance between San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr, Usa and Tara, Russia is approximately 10,865 km or 6,752 mi.
- To reach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr in this distance one would set out from Tara bearing 322.4° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr bearing 200.6° or SSW .
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Tara has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Tara is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The average annual temperature is 26.6 °C (47.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 34.2 °C (61.6°F) less in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 889.9 mm (35 in) more which is equivalent to 889.9 l/m² (21.84 US gal/ft²) or 8,899,000 l/ha (951,362 US gal/ac) more. About 3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 36.9° higher in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr than in Tara.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr relative to Tara. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Tara vs San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Halfa El Gedida, Sudan
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Sault Ste. Marie, Mi, Usa
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Red Bluff, California, Usa
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Sennar, Sudan
Tara vs Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Tara vs Santa Cruz, Tenerife, Canary Islands
Tara vs Nakhon Sawan, Thailand
Tara vs Laketown, Ut, Usa
Gander, Newfoundland vs Rivas
Ishigakijima vs Orono, Me
Ipameri vs Juneau, Alaska
Borzja vs Annette/ Wso Ak
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Tara Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr
Climate Guides for Locations near Tara
- Berezovo, Russia - 932.9 kms (579.7 miles) NNW
- Njaksimvol', Russia - 973.8 kms (605.2 miles) NW
- Surgut, Russia - 486.3 kms (302.2 miles) N
- Hanty-Mansijsk, Russia - 548.9 kms (341.1 miles) NNW
- Ivdel', Russia - 903.9 kms (561.7 miles) WNW
- Levsi, Russia - 590.3 kms (366.8 miles) NW
- Biser, Russia - 937.8 kms (582.8 miles) WNW
- Tobolsk, Russia - 391.5 kms (243.3 miles) WNW
- Sverdlovsk, Russia - 834.3 kms (518.5 miles) W
- Yekaterinburg, Russia - 834.7 kms (518.7 miles) W
- Sadrinsk, Russia - 664.8 kms (413.1 miles) W
- Kurgan, Russia - 576.8 kms (358.5 miles) WSW
- Omsk, Russia - 218.5 kms (135.8 miles) SSW