Vs > Te Aroha
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Te Aroha Climate & Distance Between
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Wyndham, Western Australia, Australia
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Ras Elnakb, Egypt
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Jacarezinho, Brazil
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Pureora Forest, New Zealand
Te Aroha vs Pine River Dam, Mn, Usa
Te Aroha vs Chippewa Lake, Oh, Usa
Te Aroha vs El Arish, Egypt
Te Aroha vs Rockford, Il, Usa
Owase vs Fargo, North Dakota
Lampang vs Yuma, Arizona
Plaisance vs Houma, La
Baruun-Urt vs Constanta
- The distance between San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr, Usa and Te Aroha, New Zealand is approximately 13,712 km or 8,521 mi.
- To reach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr in this distance one would set out from Te Aroha bearing 91.6° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr bearing 56.7° or ENE .
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Te Aroha has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Te Aroha is in or near the warm temperate dry forest biome.
- The annual average temperature is 12 °C (21.6°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 7.1 °C (12.8°F) less in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 176.3 mm (6.9 in) less which is equivalent to 176.3 l/m² (4.33 US gal/ft²) or 1,763,000 l/ha (188,476 US gal/ac) less. About 8/9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 18.2° higher in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr than in Te Aroha.
Climate Comparison Table
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -23 (-1)
|| -48 (-2)
|| -67 (-3)
|| -25 (-1)
|| -50 (-2)
|| -56 (-2)
|| -17 (-1)
|| -10 (0)
|| -176 (-7)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Prince Albert, Sk, Canada
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Palmerston N, New Zealand
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Lhasa, Tibet, China
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Farmington, Me, Usa
Te Aroha vs Honiara, Guadalcanal, Solomon Islands
Te Aroha vs Port Elizabeth, South Africa
Te Aroha vs Rosario, Argentina
Te Aroha vs Lodwar, Kenya
Kassel vs Iowa Falls, Ia
Batesville, Ms vs Bunkie, La
Rovno vs Maintirano
Lancaster, Wi vs Roanoke, Virginia
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Te Aroha Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr
Climate Guides for Locations near Te Aroha