Vs > Te Kauwhata Maf
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Te Kauwhata Maf Climate & Distance Between
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Jasper, Alberta, Canada
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Hagi, Japan
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Murmansk, Russia
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Oran, Argentina
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Nuwara Eliya, Sri Lanka
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Foggia, Puglia, Italy
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Aparri, Luzon, Philippines
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Halfa El Gedida, Sudan
Morden, Mb vs Joao Pinheiro
Cabrobo vs Yakutat, Ak
Kankan vs Kushka
Lebanon, Mo vs Rafaela Inta
- The distance between San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr, Usa and Te Kauwhata Maf, New Zealand is approximately 13,765 km or 8,554 mi.
- To reach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr in this distance one would set out from Te Kauwhata Maf bearing 91.9° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr bearing 56.8° or ENE .
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Te Kauwhata Maf has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Te Kauwhata Maf is in or near the warm temperate dry forest biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 12.5 °C (22.5°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 6.5 °C (11.7°F) less in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 184 mm (7.2 in) more which is equivalent to 184 l/m² (4.52 US gal/ft²) or 1,840,000 l/ha (196,708 US gal/ac) more. About 1 1/6 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 18.1° higher in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr than in Te Kauwhata Maf.
Climate Comparison Table
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -8 (0)
|| -21 (-1)
|| -26 (-1)
|| -14 (-1)
|| -1 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Ankara, Turkey
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Male, Maldives
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Midland, Tx, Usa
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Darlington, Sc, Usa
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Puerto Lempira, Honduras
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Mykines Fyr, Faroe Islands
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Cape Reinga, New Zealand
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Karoi, Zimbabwe
Santiago Del Estero vs Lubumbashi
Victoria (airport), Bc vs Bilma
Petrozavodsk vs Nioro
San Gabriel vs Cape Palinuro, Campania
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Te Kauwhata Maf Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr
Climate Guides for Locations near Te Kauwhata Maf