Vs > Te Teko
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Te Teko Climate & Distance Between
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Dryden, On, Canada
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Bambesa, Democratic Republic Of The Congo
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Waimana, New Zealand
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Ann Arbor, Mi, Usa
Te Teko vs Stensele, Sweden
Te Teko vs Marble Bar, Western Australia, Australia
Te Teko vs Arak, Iran
Te Teko vs Cipo, Brazil
Frosinone vs Znamenka
Chlef vs Yakima, Wa
Ho Chi Minh vs Trapani/ Birgi
Atlanta, Georgia vs Waverly, Oh
- The distance between San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr, Usa and Te Teko, New Zealand is approximately 13,614 km or 8,460 mi.
- To reach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr in this distance one would set out from Te Teko bearing 91.2° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr bearing 56.1° or NE .
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Te Teko has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Te Teko is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 12.4 °C (22.3°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 7.2 °C (13°F) less in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 144.5 mm (5.7 in) less which is equivalent to 144.5 l/m² (3.55 US gal/ft²) or 1,445,000 l/ha (154,480 US gal/ac) less. About 1 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 18.7° higher in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr than in Te Teko.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr relative to Te Teko. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Te Teko vs San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -26 (-1)
|| -56 (-2)
|| -81 (-3)
|| -9 (0)
|| -49 (-2)
|| -18 (-1)
|| -23 (-1)
|| -145 (-6)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Alto Tapajos, Brazil
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Malaga, Costa del Sol, Spain
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Legaspi, Philippines
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Petawawa, On, Canada
Te Teko vs Mombasa, Kenya
Te Teko vs Savannah, Georgia, Usa
Te Teko vs Dawei, Myanmar
Te Teko vs Whenuapai, New Zealand
Corum vs Goldsboro, Nc
Uberaba vs La Tuque, Qc
Spencer, Wv vs Neustrelitz
Bowling Green, Ky vs Tucuman
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Te Teko Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr
Climate Guides for Locations near Te Teko