Vs > Te Wera Forest
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Te Wera Forest Climate & Distance Between
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Analalava, Madagascar
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Essendon, Australia
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Lerwick, Shetland Islands, Uk
Te Wera Forest vs Charleston (city), Sc, Usa
Te Wera Forest vs Genoa, Ne, Usa
Te Wera Forest vs Geilo, Norway
Te Wera Forest vs Brenham, Tx, Usa
Akron, Oh vs Coral Harbour, Nt
Pohang vs Norfolk, Va
Paranagua vs Labe
Trenton, On vs Prins Christian Sund
- The distance between San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr, Usa and Te Wera Forest, New Zealand is approximately 13,801 km or 8,576 mi.
- To reach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr in this distance one would set out from Te Wera Forest bearing 93.4° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr bearing 54.6° or NE .
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Te Wera Forest has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Te Wera Forest is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 14.9 °C (26.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 6.3 °C (11.3°F) less in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 491.8 mm (19.4 in) less which is equivalent to 491.8 l/m² (12.07 US gal/ft²) or 4,918,000 l/ha (525,767 US gal/ac) less. About 3/4 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 19.9° higher in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr than in Te Wera Forest.
Climate Comparison Table
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -81 (-3)
|| -49 (-2)
|| -67 (-3)
|| -36 (-1)
|| -12 (0)
|| -67 (-3)
|| -65 (-3)
|| -31 (-1)
|| -37 (-1)
|| -10 (0)
|| -2 (0)
|| -36 (-1)
|| -492 (-19)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Dedza, Malawi
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Cotonou, Benin
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs San Jose, Costa Rica
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Dubuque, Ia, Usa
Te Wera Forest vs New York/ Laguardia, Ny, Usa
Te Wera Forest vs Sao Paulo, Brazil
Te Wera Forest vs Randers, Denmark
Te Wera Forest vs Fort St John, Bc, Canada
Alger ( Dar El Beida ) vs Changchun
Ustica Island vs Peoria, Il
Ipameri vs Tuapse
Burgeo, Nf vs Brønnøysund, Nordland
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Te Wera Forest Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr
Climate Guides for Locations near Te Wera Forest
- Uruti, New Zealand - 27.9 kms (17.4 miles) N
- New Plymouth, New Zealand - 42.1 kms (26.2 miles) NW
- Waitara, New Zealand - 40.9 kms (25.4 miles) NW
- Inglewood, New Zealand - 35.3 kms (21.9 miles) WNW
- Purangi, New Zealand - 10.3 kms (6.4 miles) NW
- Tarata, New Zealand - 20.9 kms (13 miles) WNW
- Pukeiti, New Zealand - 54.6 kms (33.9 miles) W
- Tariki Hydro, New Zealand - 28.7 kms (17.8 miles) W
- Stratford Dem Farm, New Zealand - 28.1 kms (17.5 miles) WSW
- Dawson Falls, New Zealand - 43.1 kms (26.8 miles) WSW
- Eltham, New Zealand - 36.3 kms (22.6 miles) SW
- Riverlea, New Zealand - 51 kms (31.7 miles) WSW
- Manaia Dem Farm, New Zealand - 51.1 kms (31.7 miles) SW
- Inaha, New Zealand - 53.9 kms (33.5 miles) SW