Vs > Timaru
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Timaru Climate & Distance Between
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Goodland, Ks, Usa
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Darbhanga, India
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Inuvik, Nt, Canada
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Rio Branco, Brazil
Timaru vs Frobisher Bay, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada
Timaru vs Krasnoyarsk, Russia
Timaru vs Tiree, Uk
Timaru vs Dibrugarh/ Mohanbari, India
Sibenik vs Maimana
Schleswig vs Iqaluit, Nt
Neyba vs Itaperuna
New Ulm, Mn vs Sioux City, Ia
- The distance between San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr, Usa and Timaru, New Zealand is approximately 14,017 km or 8,710 mi.
- To reach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr in this distance one would set out from Timaru bearing 99.4° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr bearing 48.1° or NE .
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Timaru has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Timaru is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 16.2 °C (29.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 7.7 °C (13.9°F) less in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 773.4 mm (30.4 in) more which is equivalent to 773.4 l/m² (18.98 US gal/ft²) or 7,734,000 l/ha (826,816 US gal/ac) more. About 2 2/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 25° higher in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr than in Timaru.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr relative to Timaru. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Timaru vs San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Mackar Inlet, Nt, Canada
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Zante/ Zakinthos, Greece
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Lisbon, Portugal
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Gwavas Forest, New Zealand
Timaru vs Taunggyi, Myanmar
Timaru vs Sao Joaquim, Brazil
Timaru vs Gazala Gawazat, Sudan
Timaru vs San Juan, Dominican Republic
Federal Point, Fl vs Jerusalem
Nobeoka vs Uaupes
Ogdensburg, Ny vs Harnosand
Bonthe vs Mumbai/ Bombay
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Timaru Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr
Climate Guides for Locations near Timaru