Vs > Turgay
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Turgay Climate & Distance Between
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Prins Christian Sund, Greenland
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Tacubaya, Mexico
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Waikaremoana Onepoto, New Zealand
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Alice, Tx, Usa
Turgay vs Sentani/ Jayapura, Papua, Indonesia
Turgay vs Mt Pleasant, New Zealand
Turgay vs Belterra, Brazil
Turgay vs Nome, Alaska, Usa
Ceara Mirim vs Napoleon, Nd
Chambersburg, Pa vs Ukmerge
Nairobi vs Itapeva
Wabush Lake, Nf vs Upernavik
- The distance between San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr, Usa and Turgay, Kazakhstan is approximately 10,966 km or 6,814 mi.
- To reach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr in this distance one would set out from Turgay bearing 312.2° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr bearing 210.4° or SSW .
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Turgay has a mid-latitude cool steppe climate (BSk).
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Turgay is in or near the cool temperate desert scrub biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 22.6 °C (40.6°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 37.8 °C (68°F) less in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1152.4 mm (45.4 in) more which is equivalent to 1152.4 l/m² (28.28 US gal/ft²) or 11,524,000 l/ha (1,231,992 US gal/ac) more. About 7 1/2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 29.6° higher in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr than in Turgay.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr relative to Turgay. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Turgay vs San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Urakawa, Japan
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Kahului, Maui, Hawaii
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs San Luis, Argentina
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Laurel, Md, Usa
Turgay vs Cel. Pacheco, Brazil
Turgay vs Albacete/ Los Llanos, Spain
Turgay vs Fushiki, Japan
Turgay vs Murree, Pakistan
Alice Springs vs Simusir Island
Lille vs Dodge City, Ks
Franklin, La vs Erdenemandal
Chepes vs Abu Kamal
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Turgay Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr
Climate Guides for Locations near Turgay
- Sverdlovsk, Russia - 822.8 kms (511.3 miles) NNW
- Yekaterinburg, Russia - 819.2 kms (509.1 miles) NNW
- Krasnoufimsk, Russia - 867.7 kms (539.2 miles) NNW
- Ufa, Russia - 769.5 kms (478.1 miles) NW
- Kujbysev/ Bezencuk, Russia - 986.6 kms (613.1 miles) WNW
- Krasnojarsk, Russia - 362.3 kms (225.2 miles) NW
- Orenburg, Russia - 635.8 kms (395.1 miles) WNW
- Cimbaj, Uzbekistan - 795.4 kms (494.3 miles) SSW
- Chimbay, Uzbekistan - 795.4 kms (494.3 miles) SSW
- Koneurgench, Turkmenistan - 882.1 kms (548.2 miles) SSW