Vs > Ufa
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Ufa Climate & Distance Between
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Lincoln, New Zealand
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Malabo, Equatorial Guinea
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Kanin Nos (Cape), Russia
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Sagres, Algarve, Portugal
Ufa vs Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina
Ufa vs Khovd, Mongolia
Ufa vs Den Helder, Netherlands
Ufa vs Aikawa, Japan
Istanbul vs Clark, Sd
Griggsville, Il vs Bissett, Mb
Veraval vs Oulu
Bilma vs Negele
- The distance between San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr, Usa and Ufa, Russia is approximately 10,204 km or 6,341 mi.
- To reach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr in this distance one would set out from Ufa bearing 306.2° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr bearing 209.4° or SSW .
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Ufa has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Ufa is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The annual average temperature is 23.8 °C (42.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 30.9 °C (55.6°F) less in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 748.3 mm (29.5 in) more which is equivalent to 748.3 l/m² (18.37 US gal/ft²) or 7,483,000 l/ha (799,982 US gal/ac) more. About 2 2/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 34.7° higher in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr than in Ufa.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr relative to Ufa. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Ufa vs San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Ye, Myanmar
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Los Angeles, Ca, Usa
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Sadrinsk, Russia
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Minsk, Belarus
Ufa vs Sagar, India
Ufa vs Phuket (airport), Thailand
Ufa vs Bajkit, Russia
Ufa vs Islamabad, Pakistan
Torino vs San Gabriel
Craiova vs Dedza
Senanga vs State University, Nm
Park Rapids, Mn vs Ceara Mirim
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Ufa Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr
Climate Guides for Locations near Ufa
- Ivdel', Russia - 718.6 kms (446.5 miles) NNE
- Cerdyn', Russia - 634 kms (394 miles) N
- Biser, Russia - 462.1 kms (287.1 miles) NNE
- Perm, Russia - 361.9 kms (224.9 miles) N
- Sverdlovsk, Russia - 382.7 kms (237.8 miles) NE
- Yekaterinburg, Russia - 380.5 kms (236.4 miles) NE
- Krasnoufimsk, Russia - 248.4 kms (154.4 miles) NNE
- Sadrinsk, Russia - 517 kms (321.3 miles) ENE
- Kurgan, Russia - 616.3 kms (383 miles) ENE
- Krasnojarsk, Russia - 408.1 kms (253.6 miles) SE
- Turgay, Kazakhstan - 769.5 kms (478.1 miles) SE