Vs > Vitim
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Vitim Climate & Distance Between
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Damascus, Syria
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Zugspitze, Germany
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Blackville, Sc, Usa
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Dickson, Tn, Usa
Vitim vs West Island, Cocos/ Keeling Islands, Australia
Vitim vs Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina
Vitim vs Jalal Abad, Afghanistan
Vitim vs Oshkosh, Wi, Usa
Bandar Anzali vs Tauherenikau
En Nahud vs Santa Maria
Cimone Mountain vs Valencia
Gorznyj vs Nueve De Julio
- The distance between San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr, Usa and Vitim, Russia is approximately 11,354 km or 7,056 mi.
- To reach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr in this distance one would set out from Vitim bearing 358.6° or N and follow the great circles arc to approach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr bearing 180.7° or S .
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Vitim has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Vitim is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The mean temperature is 32.2 °C (58°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 43.3 °C (77.9°F) less in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to hypercontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 899.7 mm (35.4 in) more which is equivalent to 899.7 l/m² (22.08 US gal/ft²) or 8,997,000 l/ha (961,839 US gal/ac) more. About 3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 39.4° higher in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr than in Vitim.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr relative to Vitim. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Vitim vs San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Marrakech, Morocco
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Maroua, Cameroon
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Chita, Russia
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Fairmont, Mn, Usa
Vitim vs Iquitos, Peru
Vitim vs Whatawhata, New Zealand
Vitim vs Erdenemandal, Mongolia
Vitim vs Eureka, Sd, Usa
Penang/ Bayan Lepas vs Trenton, On
El Seybo vs Grindstone Island, Qc
Odense vs Bismarck, North Dakota
Mzimba vs Rai Valley
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Vitim Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr
Climate Guides for Locations near Vitim
- Selagoncy, Russia - 761 kms (472.9 miles) N
- Viljujsk, Russia - 677.2 kms (420.8 miles) NE
- Suntar, Russia - 406.8 kms (252.8 miles) NE
- Olekminsk, Russia - 448.8 kms (278.9 miles) ENE
- Aldan, Russia - 736.1 kms (457.4 miles) E
- Cara, Russia - 437.3 kms (271.7 miles) SE
- Culman/ Neriugri, Russia - 776 kms (482.2 miles) ESE
- Kalakan, Russia - 543.2 kms (337.6 miles) SSE
- Bogdarin, Russia - 560.2 kms (348.1 miles) S
- Mogoca, Russia - 769.3 kms (478.1 miles) SE