Vs > Vologda
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Vologda Climate & Distance Between
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Jackson, Ms, Usa
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Cape Salaurova, Russia
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Lyon, France
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India
Vologda vs Salloum, Egypt
Vologda vs Crotone, Calabria, Italy
Vologda vs Waitarere Forest, New Zealand
Vologda vs Stykkisholmur, Iceland
Wilmington Porter Reservoir, De vs Red Deer, Ab
Nosy-Varika vs Vologda
Coyhaique-Teniente Vida vs Berwick Forest
Alpena, Michigan vs San Juan Bautista
- The distance between San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr, Usa and Vologda, Russia is approximately 9,118 km or 5,666 mi.
- To reach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr in this distance one would set out from Vologda bearing 292.9° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr bearing 209.7° or SSW .
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Vologda has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Vologda is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The average temperature is 24.2 °C (43.5°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 26.6 °C (47.9°F) less in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 755.7 mm (29.8 in) more which is equivalent to 755.7 l/m² (18.55 US gal/ft²) or 7,557,000 l/ha (807,893 US gal/ac) more. About 2 1/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 39.3° higher in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr than in Vologda.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr relative to Vologda. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Vologda vs San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Rochambeau, French Guiana
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Campobasso, Italy
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Launceston Wso, Australia
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Ras-Sedr, Egypt
Vologda vs Przemysl, Poland
Vologda vs Sunnyside, Wa, Usa
Vologda vs Kenton, Ok, Usa
Vologda vs Tripoli, Libya
Mangochi vs Kafironda
Eureka, California vs Bistrita
Tarauaca vs Jonkoping A
Chitipa vs Nueve De Julio
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Vologda Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr
Climate Guides for Locations near Vologda