Vs > Waimate
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Waimate Climate & Distance Between
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Rapid City, South Dakota, Usa
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs La Harpe, Il, Usa
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Greenville, Ms, Usa
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Ganzhou, China
Waimate vs Lankaran, Azerbaijan
Waimate vs Ushuaia, Argentina
Waimate vs Laucala Bay, Fiji
Waimate vs Priest River, Id, Usa
Winnibigoshish Dam, Mn vs Aurora, Il
Duluth, Minnesota vs Bushehr
Encarnacion vs Puerto Cabezas
Lanzhou vs Freetown
- The distance between San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr, Usa and Waimate, New Zealand is approximately 14,022 km or 8,713 mi.
- To reach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr in this distance one would set out from Waimate bearing 99.9° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr bearing 47.6° or NE .
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Waimate has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- The annual average temperature is 15.3 °C (27.5°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 6.9 °C (12.4°F) less in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 692.7 mm (27.3 in) more which is equivalent to 692.7 l/m² (17 US gal/ft²) or 6,927,000 l/ha (740,542 US gal/ac) more. About 2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 25.4° higher in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr than in Waimate.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr relative to Waimate. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Waimate vs San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -7 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Badajoz, Spain
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Pavelec, Russia
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Sandvig, Bornholm, Denmark
Waimate vs Schleswig, Germany
Waimate vs Thebacha/ Fort Smith, Northwest-Territories, Canada
Waimate vs Quitman, Ga, Usa
Waimate vs Bougoun, Mali
Methoni vs Malabo
Augusta, Ga vs Edmonton, Alberta
Den Helder vs Riga
Redlands, Ca vs Saint Paul, Ne
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Waimate Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr
Climate Guides for Locations near Waimate
- Cave, Heatherleigh, New Zealand - 46.8 kms (29.1 miles) NNW
- Mt Nimrod, New Zealand - 36.4 kms (22.6 miles) NNW
- Foxdown, New Zealand - 29.7 kms (18.5 miles) NNW
- Hunter, Sodwall, New Zealand - 16.9 kms (10.5 miles) N
- Lake Waitaki, New Zealand - 50.4 kms (31.3 miles) W
- Melford Hills, New Zealand - 22.7 kms (14.1 miles) W
- Kauru, The Dasher, New Zealand - 58.4 kms (36.3 miles) SSW