Vs > Waimihia Forest
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Waimihia Forest Climate & Distance Between
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Katha, Myanmar
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Pawnee City, Ne, Usa
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Giles, Ngaanyatjarraku, WA, Australia
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Felixstowe, England, Uk
Waimihia Forest vs Aberdeen, Wa, Usa
Waimihia Forest vs Julianehb, Greenland
Waimihia Forest vs Maroua, Cameroon
Waimihia Forest vs Brussels, Belgium
Koror vs Dolbeau-Mistassini, Quebec
Porto Uniao vs Helwan
Touggourt vs Milano/ Malpensa
Mergui, Tanintharyi vs Ilheus
- The distance between San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr, Usa and Waimihia Forest, New Zealand is approximately 13,661 km or 8,489 mi.
- To reach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr in this distance one would set out from Waimihia Forest bearing 92.1° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr bearing 55.2° or NE .
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Waimihia Forest has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Waimihia Forest is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 17.4 °C (31.3°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 7 °C (12.6°F) less in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 334 mm (13.1 in) less which is equivalent to 334 l/m² (8.2 US gal/ft²) or 3,340,000 l/ha (357,068 US gal/ac) less. About 4/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 19.5° higher in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr than in Waimihia Forest.
Climate Comparison Table
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -52 (-2)
|| -58 (-2)
|| -67 (-3)
|| -16 (-1)
|| -55 (-2)
|| -49 (-2)
|| -21 (-1)
|| -21 (-1)
|| -36 (-1)
|| -334 (-13)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin, Russia
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Greenville, Pa, Usa
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Tambov, Russia
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Milan, Italy
Waimihia Forest vs Deir-Alla, Jordan
Waimihia Forest vs Paris, France
Waimihia Forest vs Te Wera Forest, New Zealand
Waimihia Forest vs Perales, Colombia
Tennant Crk Post Office vs North Platte, Nebraska
Bulawayo Goetz vs Indianola, Ia
Aikawa vs Svalbard Lufthavn
Greenville, Pa vs Ottawa (airport)
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Waimihia Forest Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr
Climate Guides for Locations near Waimihia Forest