Vs > Waiotapu Forest
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Waiotapu Forest Climate & Distance Between
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Onega, Russia
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Wad Medani, Sudan
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Cedars, Bsharri, Lebanon
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Magdeburg, Germany
Waiotapu Forest vs Doneck, Ukraine
Waiotapu Forest vs Dubbo, New South Wales, Australia
Waiotapu Forest vs Galena, Alaska, Usa
Waiotapu Forest vs Tahrir, Egypt
Cheyenne, Wyoming vs Managua
Lewiston, Id vs Wilmington Porter Reservoir, De
Santa Rosa vs Mexico City
Quito vs Dibrugarh, Assam
- The distance between San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr, Usa and Waiotapu Forest, New Zealand is approximately 13,648 km or 8,481 mi.
- To reach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr in this distance one would set out from Waiotapu Forest bearing 91.7° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr bearing 55.8° or NE .
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Waiotapu Forest has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Waiotapu Forest is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 15.2 °C (27.4°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 7.5 °C (13.5°F) less in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 73.3 mm (2.9 in) less which is equivalent to 73.3 l/m² (1.8 US gal/ft²) or 733,000 l/ha (78,363 US gal/ac) less. About 1 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 19° higher in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr than in Waiotapu Forest.
Climate Comparison Table
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -28 (-1)
|| -51 (-2)
|| -59 (-2)
|| -5 (0)
|| -30 (-1)
|| -19 (-1)
|| -6 (0)
|| -73 (-3)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Puerto Maldonado, Peru
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Ogdensburg, Ny, Usa
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Cape Bellavista, Italy
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Lincoln, Ne, Usa
Waiotapu Forest vs Hoopeston, Il, Usa
Waiotapu Forest vs Alpena, Michigan, Usa
Waiotapu Forest vs Shahroud, Iran
Waiotapu Forest vs Booneville, Ms, Usa
Bougoun vs Hitoyoshi
Velikie Luki vs Balmaceda Puerto
Phuket vs New Hampton, Ia
Volterra vs Bettles, Ak
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Waiotapu Forest Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr
Climate Guides for Locations near Waiotapu Forest