Vs > Waipoua Forest
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Waipoua Forest Climate & Distance Between
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Redlands, Ca, Usa
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Puerto Princesa, Palawan, Philippines
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Tahrir, Egypt
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Haikou, China
Waipoua Forest vs Burundi, Burundi
Waipoua Forest vs Williamson, Wv, Usa
Waipoua Forest vs Cipo, Brazil
Waipoua Forest vs Sur, Oman
Yakutat, Ak vs Parnaiba
Morrison, Il vs Dubuque, Ia
Tuckerton, Nj vs Ljubljana
Crateus vs Habarovsk/ Novy
- The distance between San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr, Usa and Waipoua Forest, New Zealand is approximately 13,911 km or 8,644 mi.
- To reach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr in this distance one would set out from Waipoua Forest bearing 91.6° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr bearing 58.9° or ENE .
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Waipoua Forest has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Waipoua Forest is in or near the warm temperate dry forest biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 12.4 °C (22.3°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 4.9 °C (8.8°F) less in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 254.6 mm (10 in) less which is equivalent to 254.6 l/m² (6.25 US gal/ft²) or 2,546,000 l/ha (272,184 US gal/ac) less. About 5/6 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 16.4° higher in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr than in Waipoua Forest.
Climate Comparison Table
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -9 (0)
|| -35 (-1)
|| -46 (-2)
|| -26 (-1)
|| -1 (0)
|| -92 (-4)
|| -72 (-3)
|| -38 (-1)
|| -9 (0)
|| -255 (-10)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Abbotsford, Bc, Canada
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Broome, Western Australia, Australia
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Amherst, Ma, Usa
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Deir Ezzor, Syria
Waipoua Forest vs Lima, Peru
Waipoua Forest vs Souda/ Khania, Greece
Waipoua Forest vs Bogota, Colombia
Waipoua Forest vs Taguatinga, Brazil
Krakow vs Zonguldak
New Orleans, Louisiana vs Porto De Moz
Locarno vs Columbia, South Carolina
Shanghai vs Penhas Douradas
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Waipoua Forest Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr
Climate Guides for Locations near Waipoua Forest
- Kawakawa Council, New Zealand - 56.4 kms (35 miles) NE
- Waimatenui, New Zealand - 15.5 kms (9.6 miles) ENE
- Parakao, New Zealand - 36.9 kms (22.9 miles) ESE
- Titoki, New Zealand - 47.2 kms (29.4 miles) E
- Maungatapere, New Zealand - 59.7 kms (37.1 miles) E
- Wairua Falls, New Zealand - 48.4 kms (30.1 miles) ESE
- Tangihua, New Zealand - 54.4 kms (33.8 miles) ESE
- Mamaranui, New Zealand - 33 kms (20.5 miles) SE
- Dargaville, New Zealand - 43.5 kms (27.1 miles) SE
- Arapohue, New Zealand - 51.1 kms (31.7 miles) SE