Vs > Waiuku Forest
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Waiuku Forest Climate & Distance Between
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Koszalin, Poland
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Lago Argentino, Argentina
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Chazy, Ny, Usa
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Victoria, Mahe, Seychelles
Waiuku Forest vs Kurgan, Russia
Waiuku Forest vs Essendon, Australia
Waiuku Forest vs Campina Grande, Brazil
Waiuku Forest vs Chattanooga, Tn, Usa
Formosa vs Val D’Or, Quebec
Mcgill, Nv vs Beckley/ Raleigh, Wv
Delaware, Oh vs Kostroma
Restauracion vs Kråkenes, Sogn Og Fjordane
- The distance between San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr, Usa and Waiuku Forest, New Zealand is approximately 13,798 km or 8,574 mi.
- To reach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr in this distance one would set out from Waiuku Forest bearing 92° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr bearing 57° or ENE .
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Waiuku Forest has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Waiuku Forest is in or near the warm temperate dry forest biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 12.2 °C (22°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 5.5 °C (9.9°F) less in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 13.8 mm (0.5 in) more which is equivalent to 13.8 l/m² (0.34 US gal/ft²) or 138,000 l/ha (14,753 US gal/ac) more. About 1 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 17.9° higher in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr than in Waiuku Forest.
Climate Comparison Table
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -10 (0)
|| -24 (-1)
|| -35 (-1)
|| -9 (0)
|| -44 (-2)
|| -36 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Alliance, Ne, Usa
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Barrow, Alaska, Usa
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Marquette, Michigan, Usa
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Brighton, England, Uk
Waiuku Forest vs Santarem, Brazil
Waiuku Forest vs Pretoria, South Africa
Waiuku Forest vs Boke, Guinea
Waiuku Forest vs Nara, Mali
Chapais, Qc vs Narathiwat
Polo vs Beni Suef
Hobart, Tasmania vs Simferopol, Crimea
Tennant Crk Post Office vs Eldoret
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Waiuku Forest Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr
Climate Guides for Locations near Waiuku Forest
- Auckland, Otara, New Zealand - 44.5 kms (27.6 miles) N
- Auckland, Owairaka, New Zealand - 44.5 kms (27.6 miles) N
- Auckland, Mangere, New Zealand - 44.5 kms (27.6 miles) N
- Auckland, Albert Park, New Zealand - 44.5 kms (27.6 miles) N
- Auckland City, New Zealand - 42.7 kms (26.5 miles) N
- Onehunga B.Council, New Zealand - 37.2 kms (23.1 miles) N
- Auckland Airport, New Zealand - 28.1 kms (17.5 miles) N
- Ardmore, New Zealand - 30.7 kms (19.1 miles) NE
- Kingseat, New Zealand - 15.5 kms (9.6 miles) NNE
- Pukekohe Bc, New Zealand - 13.8 kms (8.6 miles) ENE
- Maramarua Forest, New Zealand - 44.6 kms (27.7 miles) E
- Onewhero, New Zealand - 19.2 kms (11.9 miles) ESE
- Onewhero, Gleniffer, New Zealand - 19.2 kms (11.9 miles) ESE
- Te Kauwhata Maf, New Zealand - 37.3 kms (23.2 miles) ESE
- Huntly, New Zealand - 50.9 kms (31.7 miles) SE