Vs > Wellington Aero
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Wellington Aero Climate & Distance Between
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Maimana, Afghanistan
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Cita/ Kadala, Russia
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Yamasa, Dominican Republic
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Springfield, Il, Usa
Wellington Aero vs Mombetsu, Japan
Wellington Aero vs Redding, Ca, Usa
Wellington Aero vs Sakata, Japan
Wellington Aero vs Adrian, Mi, Usa
De Bilt vs Astara
Naxos vs Merauke, Papua
Tofino, Bc vs Campo Mourao
Williamsburg, Va vs Resia Pass
- The distance between San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr, Usa and Wellington Aero, New Zealand is approximately 13,767 km or 8,555 mi.
- To reach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr in this distance one would set out from Wellington Aero bearing 94.7° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr bearing 52.1° or NE .
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Wellington Aero has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Wellington Aero is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome.
- The mean temperature is 13.3 °C (23.9°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 5.4 °C (9.7°F) less in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 311.3 mm (12.3 in) more which is equivalent to 311.3 l/m² (7.64 US gal/ft²) or 3,113,000 l/ha (332,800 US gal/ac) more. About 1 1/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 22° higher in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr than in Wellington Aero.
Climate Comparison Table
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -16 (-1)
|| -12 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Mahajanga/ Majunga, Madagascar
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Iquique-Diego Aracena, Chile
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Crow Agency, Mt, Usa
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Bulawayo Airport, Zimbabwe
Wellington Aero vs Chakhcharan, Afghanistan
Wellington Aero vs Esfahan, Iran
Wellington Aero vs Cape St James, Bc, Canada
Wellington Aero vs Shenyang, China
Serrinha vs Urumqi, Sinkiang
Caxias vs Logrono/ Agoncillo
Paraparaumu vs Villa Maria Del Rio Seco
Trinidad, Co vs Kochi
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Wellington Aero Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr
Climate Guides for Locations near Wellington Aero
- Trentham, New Zealand - 24.6 kms (15.3 miles) NE
- Linden, New Zealand - 14.9 kms (9.3 miles) N
- Lower Hutt, Taita, New Zealand - 13.5 kms (8.4 miles) NE
- Lower Hutt, Avalon, New Zealand - 13.5 kms (8.4 miles) NE
- Lower Hutt, Gracefield, New Zealand - 13.5 kms (8.4 miles) NE
- Eastbourne, Days Bay, New Zealand - 10 kms (6.2 miles) ENE
- Wainuiomata, New Zealand - 14.4 kms (9 miles) ENE
- Beacon Hill, New Zealand - 4.2 kms (2.6 miles) SE
- Baring Head, New Zealand - 14.1 kms (8.8 miles) SSE