Vs > Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin Climate & Distance Between
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Choshi, Japan
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs San Antonio, Argentina
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Hannover, Germany
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Bournemouth-Hurn, Uk
Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin vs Florina, Macedonia, Greece
Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin vs Gravette, Ar, Usa
Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin vs Oakdale, Ne, Usa
Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin vs Jan Mayen Island, Norway
Kovel’ vs N’Djamena
Zonguldak vs West Point, Ny
Ithaca, Ny vs Melo
Mount Pleasant, Mi vs Arroyo Barril
- The distance between San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr, Usa and Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin, Russia is approximately 12,196 km or 7,578 mi.
- To reach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr in this distance one would set out from Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin bearing 28.9° or NNE and follow the great circles arc to approach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr bearing 159.6° or SSE .
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The average temperature is 24.6 °C (44.3°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 26.8 °C (48.2°F) less in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 576.4 mm (22.7 in) more which is equivalent to 576.4 l/m² (14.15 US gal/ft²) or 5,764,000 l/ha (616,210 US gal/ac) more. About 1 3/4 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 26.9° higher in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr than in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin.
Climate Comparison Table
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Mumbwa, Zambia
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Altai, China
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Horta, Faial, Azores
Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin vs Annaba (Les Salines), Algeria
Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin vs San, Mali
Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin vs Greenville/ G-Spartanburg, Sc, Usa
Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin vs Carolina, Brazil
Bournemouth-Hurn vs Daugavpils
Kanchanaburi vs Genoa, Ne
Urumqi, Sinkiang vs Kotel’Nyj Island
Fort Smith, Arkansas vs West Island, Cocos/ Keeling Islands
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr
Climate Guides for Locations near Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin