Vs > Korf
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Korf Climate & Distance Between
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Narsarsuaq, Greenland
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Coco Island, Myanmar
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Akron, Oh, Usa
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Bayandelger, Mongolia
Korf vs Yerevan/ Zvartnots, Armenia
Korf vs Beni Abbes, Algeria
Korf vs Dera Ismail Khan, Pakistan
Korf vs Highbank, New Zealand
De Bilt vs St Maarten
Moundou vs Ulan-Bator/ Ulaanbaatar
Gardermoen vs Siauliai
Mendoza vs Tripoli
- The distance between San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr, Usa and Korf, Russia is approximately 10,098 km or 6,275 mi.
- To reach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr in this distance one would set out from Korf bearing 48.4° or NE and follow the great circles arc to approach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr bearing 157.1° or SSE .
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Korf has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Korf is in or near the subpolar wet tundra biome.
- The mean temperature is 29.3 °C (52.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 22.6 °C (40.7°F) less in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 886.1 mm (34.9 in) more which is equivalent to 886.1 l/m² (21.75 US gal/ft²) or 8,861,000 l/ha (947,300 US gal/ac) more. About 3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 40.3° higher in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr than in Korf.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr relative to Korf. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Korf vs San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Laboulaye, Argentina
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Tacloban City, Philippines
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Senhor Do Bonfim, Brazil
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Battle Harbour Lor, Nf, Canada
Korf vs Villarrica, Paraguay
Korf vs Heraklion, Crete, Greece
Korf vs Sarnia, On, Canada
Korf vs Lambarn, Gabon
Las Gaviotas vs Nadi, Viti Levu
Helgoland vs Passo Fundo
Sheberghan vs Altai
Lawrence, Ma vs Pto.Carreno
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Korf Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr
Climate Guides for Locations near Korf
- Cetyrehstolbovoj Il, Russia - 1154.6 kms (717.5 miles) N
- Ust-Oloj, Russia - 762.2 kms (473.6 miles) NNW
- Zyryanka, Russia - 964.2 kms (599.2 miles) NW
- Sejmcan, Russia - 770.4 kms (478.8 miles) WNW
- Magadan, Russia - 850 kms (528.2 miles) W
- Ust'Vajampolka, Russia - 437.5 kms (271.9 miles) WSW
- Kljuci, Russia - 540.1 kms (335.6 miles) SW
- Ust-Kamcatsk, Russia - 496.4 kms (308.5 miles) SSW
- Ica, Russia - 809.8 kms (503.2 miles) SW
- Nikolskoe/ Beringa, Russia - 572.7 kms (355.9 miles) S
- Petropavlovsk Kamchatsky, Russia - 924.8 kms (574.7 miles) SSW