Vs > Kosseir
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Kosseir Climate & Distance Between
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Milton/ Blue Hill, Ma, Usa
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Puerto Princesa, Palawan, Philippines
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Oran, Algeria
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Kalamazoo, Mi, Usa
Kosseir vs Hel, Poland
Kosseir vs Rivolto, Italy
Kosseir vs Kapuskasing (cda), On, Canada
Kosseir vs Marseille, France
Fillmore, Ut vs Shkoder
Choluteca vs Mafraq
Clarksdale, Ms vs Karasjok
Moorestown, Nj vs Milwaukee, Wi
- The distance between San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr, Usa and Kosseir, Egypt is approximately 10,086 km or 6,267 mi.
- To reach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr in this distance one would set out from Kosseir bearing 291° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr bearing 242.1° or WSW .
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Kosseir has a subtropical hot desert climate (BWh).
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Kosseir is in or near the tropical desert biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 2.6 °C (4.6°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 8.9 °C (16°F) less in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1326.4 mm (52.2 in) more which is equivalent to 1326.4 l/m² (32.55 US gal/ft²) or 13,264,000 l/ha (1,418,010 US gal/ac) more. About 443 1/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 6.2° higher in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr than in Kosseir.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr relative to Kosseir. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Kosseir vs San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -1 (-2)
|| -2 (-3)
|| -2 (-3)
|| 0 (0)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs San Luis, Argentina
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Owase, Japan
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Duquoin, Il, Usa
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Goztepe, Turkey
Kosseir vs Kuusamo, Finland
Kosseir vs Windsor, Il, Usa
Kosseir vs Tahrir, Egypt
Kosseir vs Zolotonosa, Ukraine
Evansville, In vs Mumbai/ Bombay
Merry Island, Bc vs Fonni
Tbilisi vs Hamburg-Fuhlsbuttel
Komissarovka vs Lake Hawea
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Kosseir Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr
Climate Guides for Locations near Kosseir
- Ras-Sedr, Egypt - 412.3 kms (256.2 miles) NNW
- St. Katrine, Egypt - 284.2 kms (176.6 miles) N
- El Tor, Egypt - 238.4 kms (148.1 miles) NNW
- Minya, Egypt - 410.6 kms (255.2 miles) WNW
- Hurguada, Egypt - 125.3 kms (77.8 miles) NNW
- Asyut, Egypt - 338 kms (210.1 miles) WNW
- Sohag, Egypt - 259.7 kms (161.4 miles) W
- Luxor, Egypt - 163.6 kms (101.7 miles) WSW
- Kharga, Egypt - 379.4 kms (235.8 miles) W
- Aswan, Egypt - 281.6 kms (175 miles) SSW