Vs > Pjatigorsk
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Pjatigorsk Climate & Distance Between
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Auckland, Otara, New Zealand
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Mazar-E-Sharif, Afghanistan
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Curitiba, Brazil
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Pavelec, Russia
Pjatigorsk vs Chileka, Malawi
Pjatigorsk vs Bamako, Mali
Pjatigorsk vs Blagovescensk, Russia
Pjatigorsk vs Ko Sichang Island, Thailand
Kinshasa vs Niinisalo, Kankaanpää, Satakunta
Nakhon Sawan vs Pamplemousses
Sndre Strmfjord vs Jerusalem
Kaunas vs Chengdu
- The distance between San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr, Usa and Pjatigorsk, Russia is approximately 10,023 km or 6,228 mi.
- To reach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr in this distance one would set out from Pjatigorsk bearing 296.2° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr bearing 222.8° or SW .
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Pjatigorsk has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Pjatigorsk is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The average annual temperature is 18.1 °C (32.6°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 21.4 °C (38.5°F) less in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 776.9 mm (30.6 in) more which is equivalent to 776.9 l/m² (19.07 US gal/ft²) or 7,769,000 l/ha (830,558 US gal/ac) more. About 2 2/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 24° higher in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr than in Pjatigorsk.
Climate Comparison Table
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Sioux Falls, South Dakota, Usa
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Stykkisholmur, Iceland
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Pleven, Bulgaria
Pjatigorsk vs Cortina D’Ampezzo, Italy
Pjatigorsk vs Zinder, Niger
Pjatigorsk vs Tampico, Tamaulipas, Mexico
Pjatigorsk vs Penang/ Bayan Lepas, Malaysia
Mandalgovi vs Gela
Kosice vs Carlinville, Il
Accra vs Lanzhou
Chipata vs The Pas, Manitoba
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Pjatigorsk Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr
Climate Guides for Locations near Pjatigorsk