Vs > Reefton
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Reefton Climate & Distance Between
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Morioka, Japan
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Auckland, Otara, New Zealand
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Kandi, Benin
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Cuzco, Peru
Reefton vs Manaus, Brazil
Reefton vs Hull, England, Uk
Reefton vs Sao Felix Xingu, Brazil
Reefton vs Sansanne-Mango, Togo
Bondoukou vs Calgary, Alberta
Padang, Sumatra vs Koutia
Big Rapids Waterworks, Mi vs Gajvoron
Nanjing vs Canakkale
- The distance between San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr, Usa and Reefton, New Zealand is approximately 14,000 km or 8,700 mi.
- To reach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr in this distance one would set out from Reefton bearing 97.4° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr bearing 50.8° or NE .
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Reefton has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Reefton is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The mean temperature is 15.6 °C (28.1°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 8.6 °C (15.5°F) less in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 660.1 mm (26 in) less which is equivalent to 660.1 l/m² (16.2 US gal/ft²) or 6,601,000 l/ha (705,691 US gal/ac) less. About 2/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 22.8° higher in San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr than in Reefton.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr relative to Reefton. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Reefton vs San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -78 (-3)
|| -51 (-2)
|| -65 (-3)
|| -70 (-3)
|| -37 (-1)
|| -71 (-3)
|| -71 (-3)
|| -35 (-1)
|| -55 (-2)
|| -48 (-2)
|| -27 (-1)
|| -52 (-2)
|| -660 (-26)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Paranaiba, Brazil
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Wairapukao Forest, New Zealand
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Chesterfield, Nunavut, Canada
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Minya, Egypt
Reefton vs Manado, Sulawesi, Indonesia
Reefton vs Kankan, Guinea
Reefton vs Hurguada, Egypt
Reefton vs Yasica, Dominican Republic
Cheraw, Sc vs Herson
Newport, Tn vs Malakal
Mexico, Mo vs Cokurdah
Hombori vs Moroni
San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr vs Reefton Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr
Climate Guides for Locations near Reefton